Purple flower crown, Lilac bridal crown, Lilac hair wreath, Purple spring hairpiece, Wildflower crown, Woodland halo, Boho crown

Made with purple, white , beige daisy , purple and blue berries 

For base we use vine wire,

♥♥ We give all our love , we hope you love it too!
Fantastic piece for bride.
Only the best quality!

♥Long generous ribbons, twine ties and laces are attached and included! These can be tied in the back, or even under the back or side of hair to fashionably wear!

♥♥ Fits all size for adult, if you want child size message us please.

Please visit my other items. I hope you'll mark me as a favorite and stop in from time 
to time as I am always adding new designs. 
Thanks for visiting my shop.


Please convo me if you have any special requests for a different color.
please check our policies for details .

For other crown and headband visit the storehttps://www.etsy.com/shop/FlowerCrown4You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gold leaf Crown, Gold Headband, Golden leaves Headpiece, Greek Goddess, Flower crown, Woodland Hair Wreath, Holiday